Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspirations and Diversions:
Come to Mama, Big Daddy

I'm embarking on a quest to reduce refined sugar in my diet. But it'll have to wait a day or two...

My sister sent me and Aaron several boxes of chocolate from Theo in Seattle:
Coffee Salted Caramels
Grey Salted Vanilla Caramels
Pink Salted Vanilla Caramels
Marshmallow Big Daddies
and...*drum roll*
Peanut Butter Big Daddies



I realise you probably don't need to see an up-close sample of my bite pattern, but I wasn't about to sacrifice the pleasure of first bite for the sake of real or imagined sensitivities. Note the layers (from top to bottom) of peanut butter, caramel, and graham cracker, topped with roasted peanuts.

Theo chocolate is certified organic and fair trade. I'm in ideological and flavourological heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails