Friday, May 15, 2009

New York ate my camera charger


What does a chainsaw have to do with my camera? Nothing. The chainsaw is working and my camera is not. I, however, am a busy little tropical people, working working working away. Ai.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with:

1) A new addition to the blog roll?
Answer: Apartment Therapy. Quite possibly the best shelter blog ever. I have been known to wander its wending link paths for days. I force myself to stay away now, unless I've set a timer for random surfing. Time disappears on AT and I know not where it goes, except that I am often very hungry when Rama gets home, and too weak to cook my own dinner.

B) My reasoning for garden design being!
Answer: Bernard Trainor. In the name of all that is holy—whether of the donut, papal, or glory variety. (Ryan, James and Melissa, that last one was for you.) Perusing his site, for the first time, I finally believed that xeriscaping could be sexy, and not just the dry grass and fields of gravel I'd then far seen. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I wept...well, on the inside. To the casual companion, my inside weeping looked, or rather, sounded like multi-layered sighings and oohings and whimperings of ecstacy. If I could have a boner for a garden designer, Bernard would be him.

Enjoy, my darling blog readers. And stay tuned for pictures of what's been keeping me so busy for the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails